A very long time ago I said we had a big announcement coming up and then radio silence! For that, I apologize. I’m sure you have all spent many sleepless nights wondering what this BIG ANNOUNCEMENT is (a girl can dream, right?)!
Well, first things first: I am NOT, I repeat, NOT pregnant! While Darrin and I would love to expand our family, we are certainly not ready for that right now. This little guy is MORE than enough!
Secondly, I am not quitting my job to be a full-time SAHM! I love being home with the little guy but I also love going into work two days a week. I really have the best of both worlds and don’t plan on giving either up any time soon.
So here it is:
We bought a new house! Yes, I know not really the huge news you were expecting, but we are beyond excited.
Here are some details:
- It’s 2,000 sq feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Has a HUGE screened, tiled patio and a beautiful deck.
- The yard is huge and flat and has plenty of room to play
- The house sits at the end of a cul-du-sac which was really important to me
- It has a cute little front porch that is screaming for some good ole southern rocking chairs
- It’s on the other side of town, closer to my mom
There is still a lot of work to do – like, moving in – but here are a few initial pictures. I’ll be posting more as we are moving in (which should be interesting with an 8 month old).
The whole process has been a bit of a nightmare, hence the radio silence, but now that it’s over I’ll be back up and running with a vengeance.
I know you’ve all missed this smiling face:
So who has moved with a small child? What tips can you share with me?